Post 9: Changes to my study program

I'm just in my second year of college, so I can only talk about the subjects I've seen for three semesters. Although I have really liked the subjects and the learning that I receive from the classes and texts, it seems to me that the way of teaching is not always the best, sometimes the information is not well synthesized and the classes consist of transmitting information that we do not put into practice. This situation occurs only in some subjects, generally the way of teaching seems to me pleasant, especially because the teachers are very friendly. As for the workload, I think that it has not been so terrible, maybe I perceive it that way because I was a short period in the in the academic program of bachillerato, which stands out for having a great academic load.

Without a doubt, one of the things I hate most about the Juan Gómez Millas campus is its infrastructure. When I first saw the half-finished gray buildings, it was inevitable that I wouldn't remember the "abnegation" district in the movie Divergente. Fortunately, the social science faculty is a little less gray, with murals and artistic interventions that, in my opinion, make the place more enjoyable. On the other hand, the negative aspects of the faculty are quite a lot and exceed how nice the building can be haha, the classrooms are very small for the amount of students in psychology, the bathrooms are not in good condition, the classrooms are very hot and the chairs are uncomfortable. In addition, the use of technology as a tool for learning is quite mediocre. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares