Post 8: Summer Vacations

My last vacation was in January in the region of Maule, between the commune of Pelarco and the town of Cumpeo. This place is very special for my family, we can admire nature, connect with ourselves and share more than in the city. I value the latter very much, unfortunately (I imagine that many of you do) I can't share much with my family because of work and school, we hardly see each other's faces and when we get home, after a chaotic trip in the metro / micro, the only thing we want to do is to rest a little.

When the pandemic comes to an end (I hope it will be soon), I would like to walk around my village, go all over Maipú hahahaha and buy some nice chips that they sell near my house. Then, I would get together with my friends, I really miss them too much, I would give them lots of hugs and kisses and everything nice you can imagine. I would also go see my family, especially my grandparents who are very important people in my life.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the time when we can see our loved ones, give them hugs and kisses, feel their body heat, listen to them tell their stories, look into each other's eyes, share a meal. I would love to have a good camera and photograph the reunions of myself and others, it would be very beautiful.  the reunions of myself and others, it would be very beautiful.

*I send a big a big hug and kiss to all the people who are reading this post*

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares