Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

If I could go to graduate school, the subjects I would choose to study would be related to child and adolescent psychology or neuroscience, there are probably more interesting subjects, but I am quite ignorant in the area of graduate studies. The reasons why I would do the course are the personal, academic and work development that would be given to me by deepening a specific line of knowledge and the contributions I can make in the environment from the knowledge acquired. I would like to study abroad, because it would be a good opportunity to get to know another country, facing a new culture and different ways of studying than those taught in Chile.

The above sounds quite nice, to study an area that I like abroad to be able to develop as a professional and meet new goals that may, possibly, arise from the same knowledge acquired in the graduate program. It's a wonderful plan until I get my feet on the ground and realize that it's not as easy as it seems. Clearly, I need money to go to graduate school, especially if I want to do it in another country. I understand that there are scholarships offered by the university and/or the ministry of education, the problem with that is that, even if I get them, my English is terrible, this is certainly a major obstacle that limits my possibilities and makes me think that it might not be possible to do a postgraduate course.


Comentarios

  1. i really hope that you get what you want <3

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I hope you can!! The same thing happens to me and it is very sad :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oww baby I know that you can do whatever you want because you're so smart ily<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I'm cheering for you!! ;; I know it's hard but please don't give up

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares