Blog 7: GPOY

This photo is from my pre-gala in year 2017. It's not my favorite picture, it doesn't mean anything relevant, it's just my pre-gala picture of the year 2017. I chose it because, despite not having a deep story or representing  a decisive moment in my life, it brings back good memories of my school days.

The twelve school years are difficult, at least for me they were. I was kept myself on a roller coaster of emotions from which I only hoped to come out alive to have good stories to tell in the future. When I finished school and arrived at a new place, I realized that I had survived haha and that my friends were a fundamental pillar on the way, I valued their presence in my life and I was filled with beautiful memories, like the one you see above in the photo.

It was the pre-gala of the year 2017, I dressed formally and put on my make-up like I had never done before, I felt beautiful that day :c. I got together with my friends and we danced all night, we laughed, we all felt too fabulous, in fact, we looked fabulous. In that picture is my best friend (Camila), the beautiful Nachito, my sister and two former classmates who accompanied me during my high school. As I said, it doesn't have a great story, but the important thing is that it represents beautiful things that make me miss and value the good times I had with some people.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares