Post 2: My best vacation


My best vacation? I would definitely choose the holidays of the year 2010, in which, together with my family, we made a great trip to the south of Chile. At that time I was only a ten year old girl, a reggaeton and ballad fan, everything excited me, from listening to my music during the trip to getting to know new places.

In the style of Daddy Yankee, I packed my sunglasses that took up half of my face, my wide diver and a jockey cap that didn't really look good. When we arrived in Frutillar, the city where we stayed, everything seemed very beautiful. During my stay I bathed in hot springs and pools, visited lagoons and lakes, went to the volcano, and ate a lot of kuchen. I think it was the best vacation because it was the first time I traveled to such a far away and beautiful place, I lived experiences (like bathing in hot springs) that I have not been able to repeat until now and, most importantly, I was able to go with my whole family.  I forgot something, in spite of being hosted in Frutillar, we visited Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas, the latter is also a very beautiful city.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares