Post 1: A country I would like to visit.



A country I would like to visit is Ireland. I would love to visit this country because of its beautiful landscapes, its culture and history, particularly, what is related to myths and legends about fairies and goblins.
Ireland is a country with a lot of culture and history coming from the Celts reflected in the food and infrastructure. The landscapes are incredible, unfortunately I have only been able to see them through photographs and videos. If I were there I would visit the wonderful cliffs of Moher in the region of El Burrer, its great infrastructure, like the cathedrals and castles, and the pubs. Yes, I would definitely go to the pubs.  
I understand that education is free for most of the population. I would love to study, work and live there, as I think it would be a great opportunity to get to know another culture better and to learn English. In addition, I could visit the beautiful places in Ireland on a regular basis and drink good beer in my spare time.

Acantilados de Moher deliciosas fondos de pantalla | Acantilados ...Música en los pubs de Irlanda | GMR idiomas

Los 11 castillos de Irlanda que no debes dejar de visitar - ESdiario.

Comentarios

  1. I like Irlanda too!! and about the pubs... I think you are very interested in Irish beer haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would also like to know more about their culture and mythology!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares