Post 5: My future Job

What a difficult question! No doubt the Genesis of the future will be shared with children, at least I think so now. If you had known me before, you would have known that children were not my thing, I was not close to them and I did not have much interest, but since I had the opportunity to join an organization that works with children, things have changed. As for whether I see myself working outdoors or indoors, considering the career I'm studying, I think there are many more possibilities of working indoors, although I would love to be able to work outdoors. Also, I would like my job to involve travel to many places, it would be a good opportunity to see the world.
I study psychology and would like to specialize in clinical or educational, obviously I have much to know and learn, then I am not closed to anything. I hope to earn a salary that will allow me to cover my basic needs and give me some luxuries hahaha, like traveling. The truth is I would love to travel a lot in the future, I know it is difficult, but, as they say, dreaming is free. Speaking of salary, it reminded me that my family was not very happy when I decided to study this career, they preferred an engineering career that would give me economic support because, as my grandmother says, with money you can buy eggs, even so they supported me when I entered to study last year and they always give me encouragement.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares