Post 4, What are you really into?

Before I started the "online university", I enjoyed cooking, putting on make-up and watching animated monkeys. Currently I spend most of my time on social networks and studying, I have not been able to concentrate on other activities, although I always try to give myself a space to distract and relax. During the weekends I watch series and animated monkeys, most of them repeated so I don't get so obsessed, I also play ludo and take advantage of making video calls with people I miss. Even though I do it much less, make-up has always been an activity that helps me to give myself encouragement, there are days when the current situation is beyond me and, although it sounds a little strange, make-up is the equivalent of taking a shower with cold water.

The hobbies I mentioned are not new; it is usually what I do in my free time to distract myself. I'm bad at series, as I start many, but few I finish. As for the animated monkeys, I get hooked on them very quickly, the truth is that I enjoy them a lot. I hope that when this is over I can see my friends in person and not through a screen, talk about our interests and show them all the make-up techniques I learned before the semester started.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares